These cookies, or should I say brownies, no cookies... no brownies. Well they are the best of both worlds. They are a cookie and a brownie! Yum!
They have 4 chocolates in them.
Need I say more?
I will say that next time I will probably get a different type of chocolate rather than using the white morsels. Maybe some dark chocolate instead. I like the white morsels, but im not a huge fan of them.
Quadruple Chocolate Cookies/Brownies
1c (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
2c all purpose flour
2/3c unsweetened cocoa powder ( I prefer Nestle)
1tsp baking soda
1/2tsp baking powder
1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
2c firmly packed brown sugar
4 large eggs, room temperature
2tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups white chocolate morsels
2/3c milk chocolate (or semi - sweet) morsels
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Melt 1 pound of semi sweet chocolate chips in a double-boiler or in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stiring in between each 30 seconds. Set aside once chocolate is smooth.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, and salt in a medium bowl.
4. In a stand mixer, or using a hand mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg addition. Add the vanilla, then add the cooled chocolate to the mixture and blend well.
5. Add half the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix on low speed, then add the remaining flour mixture and mix until the batter comes together.
6. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough.
Bake for 7-9 minutes until puffy. Do not over bake! You want them to resemble a brownie texture.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Recipe found on Lipstick Blogger